Virtual Assistant Services
- "I was a little leery about hiring someone over the internet. I didn't know what they could really accomplish for me or if they would even be able to understand me. I didn't know if I could trust them with my confidential business information and intellectual property. A1 quickly offered to sign a confidentiality agreement to ease my apprehensions, then I sent a few emails back and forth, started with a very small assignment, and was immediately "wowed"! A1's vast skill set in so many different areas is extremely helpful to my business and I began giving them more and more tasks from creating spreadsheets, to Content Management for my website, generating leads and mailing lists, as well as creative marketing campaigns, and I am now a believer! A1 is now my "one—stop—shop" for managing all my projects."M.L. – Tenancy Solutions - South Australia
- "You guys are great! I give you all 10's!"- J.W. – Billion Souls Ministries
- "Thank you for your help!!! You guys have given me a good first Virtual Assistant experience and I look forward to more good ideas and help in the coming days!"- J.M. – Malmont Developments
- "I use A1 for my answering service. Great job, couldn't ask for anything better! Excellent quality, expertise and cost. Great response time, never seen anything like it, very professional."D.A. – Alia Law Center - Philadelphia, PA
- "We used A1 for outbound telemarketing. They provided a great list and a great script that averaged 7% return rate, on one day 11%! They also suggested using Google Docs to monitor them real-time. That is something YOU HAVE to try, we were all really excited following the callers and their notes."I.M. – Momentum Practice Group, LLC – Miami, FL
- "Very professional, reliable and flexible. You won't find anyone better in Brevard County."- D.S., CRMC, CSBS, CPCC – Great Atlantic Properties
- "I highly recommend A1 for ALL your document needs. Robin gives personal attention to every signing. Prompt call backs and fast and efficient service. I give A1 and Robin 20 stars!!"- M.P. – JP Plumbing
- "After you interviewed me I felt I could really trust you to do a good job. I was glad to have a face-to-face interview with you, actually meeting the person working on my résumé made me feel more comfortable about the whole process. I was very pleased with the price and after receiving my résumé package I was very glad I made the investment, very impressed with what you came up and amazed at how you made me look so good on paper!"- T.R. (Administrative Associate)
- "First, let me thank you for the extreme professional atmosphere that A 1 provides during adventures such as this one, truly remarkable and award winning. Outstanding Job! I would also like to thank you for the personal touch, heartfelt wording and friendly smile, very pleasing."- J.P. (Law Enforcement)
- "UN—FREAKIN—BELIEVABLE! It gave me chills up my spine when I read it. Thank you so much."- D.S. (Management & Marketing Strategist)
- "My résumé was written in a timely and very professional manner. Highly skilled technique used that gives the results you are looking for. Great job!"- A.T. (Technical Engineer)
- "Thanks for the great support and advice. I had not a clue what to do with my Liberal Arts degree. Now I know a legal career is just right for me. The law firm is very encouraging – flexible hours, great OJT, etc. My parents are happy that I'm paying them rent!"- N.H. (Graduating Student)
- "I love my new editor job. When we first met I was so discouraged. Working for a larger newspaper will give me all kinds of advancement opportunities… I'm going to enjoy each step along the way. I'm so glad I swallowed my pride and let you create a new résumé for me. Even though words are my life, my old résumé was an abomination. As you say, 'that's why you hire an expert.' You were so write! (Couldn't resist a little play on words.)"- J.R. (former Reporter)
- "Changing careers mid-stream is not easy. Then when I didn't really like being an English teacher… I now understand why you say having a great résumé is such an integral part of the whole process. Sorry to be such a pain about the one I had written myself. The truth is even I didn't want to read it."- T.A. (Technician to Special Education Teacher)
- "It's great only having a 20 minute commute. Four hours a day was a killer. Thank you for helping me get this job and not burning any bridges along the way."- J.C. (Software Engineer)
- "I finally know what I want to be when I grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"- M.G. (Chef)
- "They just offered me the CEO position. Thank you for your outstanding career counseling and résumé writing services."- J.S. (Chief Executive Officer)
El contento viene pronto….perdónenos por la demora
Llámennos hoy a 321-635-9200
Did you Know?
The average American employee wastes 2 hours and 5 minutes a day?
Consequently, this cumulatively adds up to $759 Billion Dollars a year in lost productivity!
Why Pay For:
- Payroll taxes and benefits
- Worker's Compensation fees
- Sick time, holidays & vacations
- Additional office equipment & space
- Training or Temp Agency fees
- Employees wasting time
With A1 Administrative Support
You only pay for the work you need done...no wasting!
Virtual Assistant and Online Business Management bringing leverage into your business, ideas, products and services! Compete smarter, faster and cheaper with a virtual assistant from admin support, web services, sales/marketing, customer service, online research, and much more. If you you can delegate it, we can do it.
Custom Web Design
Top-quality web deisgn, custom Wordpress design creating an online presence for your bsusiness that actually works! Our team of designers will create a ite or landing page that converts, informs and makes sense for your business goals
Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing is no longer a question of "if" but "how effective". As a small business owner you already how important it is to have an "online presence" but the real question is; "What RESULTS are you getting for your business?" Click here to learn how we can help transform your online camapaigns